Contact us today and one of our Deep Cleaning Specialists will arrange to meet with you to discuss your deep cleaning requirements. Telephone 01670 457880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Help to contain the Corona Virus/COVID-19 Virus and potential pandemic.
Cleaning and decontamination services are very important steps in sterilisation and disinfection.
Cleaning is the process wherein all the visible debris from hard surfaces are removed known as a general clean. Decontamination on the other hand reduces or removes contamination due to harmful bacteria or infectious organisms, using bacterial or virucidal disinfectants.
Hard surface cleaning & sanitising, common points of hand contact surfaces include door knobs, water fountains, bathroom fixtures, desks, phones etc. We will tailor the clean to meet your needs.
How it is spread:
There are two main routes by which COVID-19 can be transmitted:
- Infection can be spread to people through close contact (within 2 metres) with infected individuals and respiratory droplets generated during coughing and sneezing.
- It is also possible that someone may become infected by touching a surface, object or the hand of an infected person that has been contaminated with respiratory secretions and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes (such as touching a door knob or shaking hands then touching their own face).
If you suspect your premises or staff may be at risk from infection from the Corona Virus/COVID-19 call us today and we will arrange a site visit and quotation as soon as possible.
We can then carry out disinfection of your premises to the appropriate standards and guidelines to prevent any further spread of the Virus.
Preventative measures for the Corona Virus in the workplace includes: regular hand washing facilities,alcohol hand gel sanitiser, disposable paper towels or air dryers, and ergonomically designed work areas.
Why Should You Hire MTB Commercial Cleaning for Corona Virus Deep Cleaning?
We ensure that we give our clients the best decontamination service by implementing industrial and government guidelines on cleaning processes including:
· Strict colour-coding of the materials and products we use in order to prevent cross-contamination.
· The use of high standard disinfectants in cleaning.
· Flat mopping technology which improves the removal of debris, prevents cross-contamination because every pad is disposable and increases efficiency.
All of our employees have undergone training on various subjects like aseptic cleaning, C. O. S. H. H, health, safety and security, personal protective equipment, .
What are MTB processes – To effectively get rid of infectious microbes and to prevent contamination, we do the following:
Risk assessment – In this step, we determine if the equipment and area is a low-risk item, high-risk item or an intermediate risk item. This is important in order to know which things need to be cleaned and decontaminated more thoroughly.
Cleaning – Before proceeding to the decontamination process, we first clean all the hard surfaces and equipment . All of these must be free from any visible dirt.
Choosing the right disinfectant solutions to be used – Not all viruses and bacteria can be killed using a single type of disinfectant solution. Based on the risk assessment we have done, we then choose the disinfectant solutions that will be best suited in decontaminating the area.
In the current dynamic climate we are daily reviewing our risk assessments and health and safety policies for deep cleaning of the Corona Virus and we have built our robust cleaning procedures and methods based on advice and guidance from;
The UK Government
Northumberland Environmental Health